Giving Gifts & Company is a co-operative store, artisan collective on Main St in Vancouver. We are looking for a Part-Time Store Manager to work 3 days a week starting immediately. The job may increase to full-time by the end of the year.
We are looking for someone with the following characteristics and skills:
- An appreciation and a passion for locally artisan made and fair trade made items.
- Enjoys working independently and with others
- Entrepreneurial mentality with experience in a sales focused environment
- Strong marketing and social media skills
- Conscientious about taking care of the store, being on time and being present at the store to help customers
- Detailed focused to ensure that the store is clean and well thought out
- A good eye for style and design and creating beautiful store displays
- Strong initiative and drive to excell
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- A minimum of 2 years retail experience, (marketing and social media experience, merchandising experience, familiarity with shopify an asset)
- Flexibility with work days and work hours. Must be available on weekends and weekdays.
To apply: Please send a resume and cover letter outlining your experience and why you are interested in working at Giving Gifts & Company to Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15th, 2016. We will be in touch with potential candidates to schedule an interview.