Rice Milk Soap Block
$8.00 CAD $0.00 CAD
Nourishing. Moisturizing. Gentle.
Rice Milk Soap Block is one of the nine food-based cube soaps from Nana+Livy's cold process soap collection. It is unscented and uncolored. It primarily consists of rice milk that moisturizes and brightens the skin. With a minimalist design, this handmade Soap Block is small enough to make an easy grip when you use it for facial, hand and/or body cleansing.
- Saponified Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a skin-loving oil that is rich in vitamin E and anitoxidants, properties that help prevent premature aging and wrinkling of skin. The lauric acid in the oil acts as an anti-bacterial agent that protects the skin from harmful substances. Unsaponified coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that easily seeps into the pores and helps soften dry skin. Once saponified, coconut oil is best for cleansing, and adds big copious bubbles to the soap.
- Saponified Shea Butter: Acquired from the African shea trees, shea butter is the superfood for skin. Rich in vitamins A, E, F and antioxidants, shea butter has moisturizing and conditioning properties that smooth wrinkles, offer sun protection and scar prevention. The shea butter makes the soap silky and moisturizing.
- Saponified Castor Oil: The ricinoleic acid found only in castor oil is a humectant, and offers anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and analgesic properties. The addition of saponified castor oil helps to boost lather.
- Rice Milk: Rice milk contains vitamins, minerals and amino acids which help moisturize skin and brighten skin tone. It is widely used in treatments for anti-aging and whitening in Asia.
- Kaolin Clay: Kaolin clay is a very mild clay that improves blood circulation, and gently exfoliates and cleanses the skin.
How to Use:
- Lather and apply soap over wet skin.
- Rinse thoroughly while avoiding the eyes and irritated areas.
To extend the life of your Soap Block, leave to dry on a dish that drains.
- Weight: 50 g
- Dimension: 3.8 x 3.8 x 3.8 cm
- Soap Blocks are handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality. Products may show slight variance from photos.
- 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free. It contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
Why we LOVE Nana + Livy Soap Blocks:
They're made by a Local Artist: Nana+Livy Handmade Bath Treats is a small handmade artisan bath and body shop located in the heart of Vancouver, BC. Read their artist story here.
The are good to our planet: Soap Blocks are 100% Vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil-free. They contain no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
They're the perfect size! For travel (one block will get you through about 3 week trip!) and for gifts, you can mix and match and get a few as a hostess gift, or use them as wedding/party favours!