Oak Leaf Hoop Earrings
• Choose from 7 different colour combinations - see labeled photo (10th in the listing) before making your selection
• The Hook latches into a loop and is made with 14K Gold-Plated Steel
• Each earring made from repurposed leather garments.
• Backings are Surgical Stainless Steel with a butterfly closure (and are compatible with most sensitive ears).
• After cutting, the leather is hand painted, using a high quality leather paint (which is both flexible and waterproof, hurrah!)
• Each piece is lovingly assembled by hand, from start to finish.
Why we love Scandinazn Jewelry:
It helps the environment: By using recycled leather salvaged from high quality scraps and second-hand clothing, they are giving new life to materials that would otherwise end up in the trash. Leather is long wearing & durable
It's made by Local Artists:
These items were handmade by Jamie, originally from Kelowna, now living in Vancouver.
In 2012, SCANDINAZN was created, with the intention of exploring elements of Jamie's Japanese & Swedish heritage through experimentation with colour, pattern, shape and texture, using recycled materials where possible. Read Jamie's artist story here.