Parallel Waves Leather Dangle Earrings
Brass, Gold, Leather
Length: 8.3 Centimetres; Width: 2.5 Centimetres
• The leather circles and waves are made from repurposed second-hand garments
• Choose from our spring and summer palettes: Sun + Ocean, Emerald Greens and Midnight Black. See the numbered photo to select your colour combination.
• Asymmetrical arcs made of brass hang in the middle of a leather circle and two leather "waves".
• Backings are 14k Gold-Plated Steel (and are compatible with most sensitive ears).
• Packaged with clear rubber stoppers on each hook, to prevent falling out
• After cutting, the leather is hand painted, using a high quality leather paint (which is both flexible and waterproof, hurrah!)
• Each piece is lovingly assembled by hand, from start to finish.
Why we love Scandinazn Jewelry:
It helps the environment: By using recycled leather salvaged from high quality scraps and second-hand clothing, they are giving new life to materials that would otherwise end up in the trash. Leather is long wearing & durable
It's made by Local Artists:
These items were handmade by Jamie, originally from Kelowna, now living in Vancouver.
In 2012, SCANDINAZN was created, with the intention of exploring elements of Jamie's Japanese & Swedish heritage through experimentation with colour, pattern, shape and texture, using recycled materials where possible. Read Jamie's artist story here.