Lemurian Heart Journal by Danielle Noel
This cover shares a mystical gateway imbued with Lemurian motifs - to greet your daily readings with a warm familiarity. It has been designed for all of those who hear the rising call of Lemuria.
This book includes:
- A buttery soft exterior
- A ribbon to mark your pages
- A full-colour experience
- A sturdy hardcover with beautiful gold foiling on the front and back
- Holographic gilding that shines with rainbow light
- 300 pages - a longer format than most journals - this is designed intentionally, for all of us who love magical grimoires
- Oracle/Tarot spread prompts that can connect to the oracle pages within
- A 9 x 7.25 inch frame
This journal also includes three main pages that can be filled in at your own pace of inspiration and need not follow any chronological order.
Each template is woven together as a warm and supportive container for however your muse travels each day.
- Dotted-lined pages for all of your words, reflections and expressions.
- 6-card oracle/Tarot spread pages for you to fill in with your readings.
- Reflective prompts for when a little direction is desired.
About the love that went into this journal
The guided pages and details of this book have been specially designed with the intention of bringing a passion for journalling into one supportive space - to help awaken your imagination and nourish your dreams.
Throughout the book are also splashes of artwork to colour your senses and soothe your heart.
This book was also designed with the assistance of Danielle's friend Awen Sophia Rose. Awen is a brilliant creative director, and she helped map out the technical layout for the formatting of this book. This was a sacred process of co-creation, as Danielle and Awen are both devoted journal lovers and intuitive, sensitives.
Why we LOVE Starseed Designs:
Danielle Noel lives on Gabriola Island in BC. Danielle's passion for giving back and creating art has always been her main driving force, and through her desire to weave spirit with artistry, she designed her first oracle in 2012, which then became 'The Starchild Tarot', a galactic-infused Tarot devoted to Starseeds, seekers, and sacred symbology. It was the deck she had always dreamed of, and a personal wellness tool, in the beginning. Since the Starchild first launched, Danielle has found her own creative niche and continues to build helpful outlets and oracles for other readers and mystics.