Aloe Vera + Blue Pea Balancing Toner
This 100% plant and food-based toner is free from alcohols, synthetic fragrances and colours.
A balancing toner that naturally refreshes and hydrates your skin. This antioxidant-rich blend of blue pea flower tea, aloe vera, cucumber, and witch hazel helps to balance pH levels, refine pores, and brighten your skin. With subtle citrus tones of ylang ylang and bergamot, this toner will soothe and nourish for healthy-looking skin.
• Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: this soothing ingredient has been used for centuries to help treat burns and infections. This lightweight ingredient is naturally rich in salicylic acid, which helps with clarifying complexion and calming sensitive skin.
• Butterfly Pea Flower Tea: this deep blue herbal tea, originating from Southeast Asia, changes color based on pH levels. The high level of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, help with stimulating skin elasticity and reduce inflammation.
• Cucumber Hydrosol: naturally consisting of 95% in water content, this green fruit is rich in Vitamin
C and K which helps with soothing, balancing, and refreshing the skin.
• Witch Hazel Hydrosol: a natural astringent that is widely used to treat acne, eczema, and psoriasis. This ingredient helps with toning the skin and reducing the appearance of pores. The witch hazel found in our toner is 100% pure distilled witch hazel, making our toner alcohol-free.
• Dandelion Hydrosol: this yellow flower that is commonly found in our own backyard has been used for centuries for its anti-inflammatory and skin healing properties.
• Italian Bergamot + Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil to promote balance, improve mood and soothe
How to Use:
Use daily after cleansing to prepare for your moisturizer. Shake well, then spritz 3-4 times directly onto skin or cotton pad. Gently pat into skin. Toner can also be used as a refreshing facial mist throughout the day.
Schmear Naturals products are all natural and 100% plant and food-based. Just like how people may have food allergies, everyone's skin might react differently to various ingredients. We recommend doing a skin patch test by applying a small amount to your forearm. Schmear Naturals strives to create products suitable for all skin types.
Why we LOVE Aloe Vera + Blue Pea Toner
It's made by a Local Artist: Schmear Naturals products are made by hand in Vancouver by Jeffrey and Kitty. Learn about their business and read their artist story here.
It's good for the Environment and your Health: These products are all natural and 100% plant and food-based.
It's beautiful and smells great! What's not to love about the amazing blue colour of this toner? The bergamot scent will help uplift you in the morning and all the great ingredients will help your skin look fabulous.