Beard Oil - Sample Pack
Can't decide which beard oil to get? Why not try them all! This Beard Oil sample pack contains 4x10ml of Peregrine's beard oils. Who knows, maybe you'll discover a new favourite!
Beard Oil Sample Pack comes with one of each of the following scents:
Atlas: Atlas is exotic and alluring, with a strong mahogany base of sandalwood and amber. Shapeshifting top-notes of spice, floral vanilla and smoke develop and evolve over time, settling into an intoxicating and subtle base. This blend is one you'll want to keep close as you discover your path ahead
Bonsai Citrus: This scent was one of the first to appear in our line-up, and has remained a favourite ever since. Bright and fruity tones of grapefruit, ginger and bergamot and supported by a strong base of sandalwood and amber, leading to a soft, sophisticated blend.
Marin: Inspired by the lush coastlines of British Columbia, Marin's aquatic scent combines sage, lime and bergamot with floral notes of ylang ylang and the brightness of Japanese Peppermint. This Beard Oil perfectly captures a marine essence
Park Ranger: We worked through countless sessions to arrive at this blend, which inspired a feeling of connection with nature like none other. A woodsy base of Cedarwood and Patchouli is complemented by resinous tones of Cedar Leaf, Spruce and Lemon
WHAT'S AWESOME ABOUT IT?
- Jojoba Oil constitutes the majority of the Beard Oil base, meaning that the blend closely resembles your skin's natural oils. The result is a quick-absorbing, non-greasy and deeply hydrating oil to care for your skin.
- Beard Oils are the answer for itchiness and irritation under your beard. The blend is even anti-microbial, meaning that it will help keep blemishes and ingrown hairs under control.
- Fatty acids will promote circulation in your skin, which can help to fill in patchiness and help you grow your best beard.
- Each bottle of Beard Oil contains enough oil to keep your beard looking and feeling awesome for 100 days (or more).
- Formulated with a signature Dry-Base of carriers oils, which is exceedingly light and quick-absorbing, but still has the hydration that your skin craves.
- For medium and long beards, we recommend pairing your Beard Oil with your favourite Beard Balm to keep everything neat, tidy and softer than ever.
Why we LOVE Peregrine Supply:
It's great for your body and the environment: Handmade with all natural ingredients these beard oils smell awesome and works great!
It's made locally: Everything produced by Peregrine Supply Co. is handmade in small batches in Vancouver, BC by men with beards!