Coconut & Oat Bath Salts
UNSCENTED – perfect for delicate and sensitive skin.
Let this unscented Coconut + Oat Bath Salts blissfully ease you into a new level of tranquility with coconut milk powder, ground oats and bath salts.
Handcrafted with skin-loving ingredients, this Coconut + Oat Bath Salts will give you a therapeutic bath experience by keeping your skin happy with coconut milk powder, and ground oats.
No time for a bath? Not a problem! Simply let these amazingly-scented bath salts sit in a jar and let the aroma fill the air. They make beautiful bath decors.
- Epsom Salts: Epsom salts help replenish the level of magnesium in your body. They are perfect for soothing sore muscles, easing pain, and relieving inflammation.
- Sea Salts: Sea salts help promote relaxation, reduce stress, soften skin, enhance blood circulation, and decrease inflammation.
- Coconut Milk Powder: Rich in coppers and Vitamin C, coconut milk helps prevent age spots and maintain elasticity of skin.
- Ground Oats: Oatmeal is best known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits such as gently exfoliates skin and relieves skin irritation.
How to Use
For a full-body or a foot soak, dissolve desired amount of Bath Salts in a hot bath or warm water to produce a mineral treatment.
- Weight: 300g
- Weight with packaging: 475g
- Dimension: 7 x 7 x 9cm
- Bath Salts are handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality. Products may show slight variance from photos.
- Bath Salts are 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free. They contain no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
- Bath Salts are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor.
Why we LOVE Nana + Livy:
Locally Made: Nana+Livy Handmade Bath Treats is a small handmade artisan bath and body shop located in the heart of Vancouver, BC. Read their artist story here.
All Natural: Products are 100% Vegan, cruelty-free. They contain no preservatives or other harsh chemicals.