Hana-Burst Blossom Stud Earrings
Hana-Burst / Bursting Blossom Studs, painted by hand on repurposed leather. Choose between small & regular sized studs, and choose from our selection of 10 different colour options!
FEATURES * * *
• These earrings are inspired by a design used on a traditional Japanese Yukata.
• Each earring is unique! The design is lovingly hand painted, therefore your pair of blossoms will be slightly asymmetrical.
• The posts of these earrings are made from Surgical Stainless Steel, and are fine for most sensitive ears.
CONSTRUCTION / DESIGN * * *
• The geometric shapes in these earrings are made from a high quality leather, recycled from salvaged garments.
• Each piece is hand cut and hand painted in Vancouver, Canada.
The Environment: By using recycled leather salvaged from high quality scraps and second-hand clothing, they are giving new life to materials that would otherwise end up in the trash. Leather is long wearing & durable
These items were handmade by Jamie, originally from Kelowna, now living in Vancouver.
In 2012, SCANDINAZN was created, with the intention of exploring elements of Jamie's Japanese & Swedish heritage through experimentation with colour, pattern, shape and texture, using recycled materials where possible. Read Jamie's artist story here.