Knit Lace Back Shirt
- Made in Peru
- 60% Polyester / 40% Cotton, 100% Acrylic
- Zigzag Pointelle Knit Back Lace Pattern
- Raglan Sleeve
Women in Peru and Uganda: Krochet Kids works with highly vulnerable women who live in poverty stricken regions of the world. Their program empowers women with the resources to rise above poverty. Forever. Empowered women transform their families, communities, and the developing world. Krochet Kids is a registered charity and they track the impact they have had on the lives of women and the changes have been significant!
Here are some of the highlights on the impact for women they work with:
- Their income grows to 10x what it was before Krochet Kids
- Their savings increase by 25x
- They are 5x as likely to have access to heathcare when they are sick
- They are 40% less likely to be physically abused
- They are 25% more likely to participate in major family decisions
- They are 25x more likely to have their children in school!
Plan Canada: Giving Gifts sponsors a 4 year old girl in Benin through Plan Canada's Because I am a Girl Campaign.