How to use:
- Step 1 - Start with forehead. Glide tool in upward motion from the eyebrows to hairline.
- Step 2 - Next move to cheeks & glide in an outward motion from nose to ear.
- Step 3 - Move to the under-eye area with light pressure glide from the inner corner under brow towards the temple. Repeat.
- Step 4 - Lastly, take tool on the jawline from the chin and glide up to the ear. Gently massage the tool at the end to help release any jaw tension.
- These tools are made of Rose Quartz Crystal and therefore are delicate. Please be careful when using, they can break if mishandled or dropped!
Pronounced Gwa Sa, this scraping tool is a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) healing modality that can be used for both body and face work. A tool curated to use with our skincare, its origins trace back thousands of years. We honour the history behind it and we hope that everyone who finds the Midnight Paloma Gua Sha tool will appreciate the history and traditions behind this folk medicine practice too.