Natural Nail Polish Remover
Low odor and hypoallergenic nail polish remover. Put harmful, smelly polish removers behind you with Piggy Paint™ Nail Polish Remover, a remover that works quickly on all polishes, especially Piggy Paint™ Nail Polish.
The Environment and Your Health - This is a non-toxic and low odor nail polish remover that is not filled with the chemical solvents that offend you nose and are harmful to our atmosphere.
Carli's Kids - Giving Gifts donates to help build the new Abetavu Children's Village for street kids in UgandaYou! - Piggy Paint nail polish remover is low odor (unlike conventional nail polish remover) and has Aloe Vera and vitamin E to supplement the natural oils that protect nails and cuticles. You'll love it!