Reusable Bamboo and Cotton Facial Squares
The ultra-soft organic bamboo and cotton pads for all skin types.
Reusable. Eco-friendly. Dual-sided.
Reusable Facial Squares are perfect for all skin types — even for sensitive skin! Handcrafted with organic bamboo and cotton materials, these ultra-soft Facial Squares are double-sided, with each side serving multi skin-care purposes including, but not limited to, makeup removal, personal care, and toner application.
This Facial Square is the new definition for luxurious, yet sustainable, and would be a great addition to your skin care collection.
Each package includes 5 Facial Squares.
Dual-sided Facial Squares are made with different materials on each side:
- Bamboo Terry and Organic Cotton: Smooth surface that is great for makeup removal and toner application.
Bamboo Towel Material: Textured surface that is perfect for gentle exfoliation, and facial cleansing and drying.
The Benefits of Bamboo:
- Great for all skin types, bamboo is naturally antibacterial, hypoallergenic and antimicrobial.
- Bamboo is one of the most renewable and sustainable resources in the world. It grows and replaces itself efficiently without any pesticides or insecticides.
How to Clean:
Facial Squares may be handwashed with warm water and squeezed dry after. Alternately, the pads may be washed with the warm water setting in a washing machine using a mesh bag, and dried with a tumble dryer in low setting.
The pads may shrink slightly after washing. We recommend washing them before first use.
- Weight: 36 g
- Dimension: 3 x 3 cm
- Each Facial Square pack contains 5 pads.
- Facial Squares are a zero-waste, eco-friendly, organic, natural, plastic-free, unbleached and undyed. Safe to use for all skin types.
Why we LOVE Nana + Livy:
They're made by a Local Artist: Nana+Livy Handmade Bath Treats is a small handmade artisan bath and body shop located in the heart of Vancouver, BC. Read their artist story here.
They're better for our planet: Products are 100% Vegan, cruelty-free. They contain no preservatives or other harsh chemicals.