Traveling to distant vistas and worlds of the imagination, The Starchild Tarot is a tribute to the medicine and magic that evolves through self-reflection and meditation. Inspired by sacred symbology, The Akasha, and the fabric of our universe, each card functions as a tiny gateway into new worlds and insights for you to explore.
This Starchild deck represents the culmination of many years of paintings, illustrations, photography and design, and offers a unique window into the world of the Tarot.
Each deck includes:
- 79 cards - including the Major Arcana, and Minor Arcana of the four suits (Wands, Crystals (pentacles), Swords, Cups).
- 4.75" x 2.75" inch cards with borderless graphics.
- An array of colourfully rendered images, incorporating a mixture of photographic elements and hand illustrated designs and paintings.
- A sturdy two piece box with gold embossed details.
- 400 GSM card stock with a satin matte finish.
- Antique-style gold matte gilding.
A local artist: Danielle Noel lives on Gabriola Island in BC. Danielle's passion for giving back and creating art has always been her main driving force, and through her desire to weave spirit with artistry, she designed her first oracle in 2012, which then became 'The Starchild Tarot', a galactic-infused Tarot devoted to Starseeds, seekers, and sacred symbology. It was the deck she had always dreamed of, and a personal wellness tool, in the beginning. Since the Starchild first launched, Danielle has found her own creative niche and continues to build helpful outlets and oracles for other readers and mystics.
You! This wellness tool is sure to inspire you and is designed to help you explore your current and future path with beautiful artwork and meaningful messages.