Facial Cleanser - Red Western Cedar & Lemon Oil
For all skin types
Immerse yourself in the forests of Western Canada with this gentle yet invigorating cleanser
- 99.6% certified organic ingredients,
- Featuring Red Western Cedarwood essential oil wild crafted and distilled in small batches on Vancouver Island
- Effectively removes dirt, make-up and pollution whilst supporting and maintaining our skins protective barrier
- Jojoba oil regulates sebum production in dry and oily skin
- Red Western Cedar and Black Spruce oil have been used traditionally to cleanse the body and regulate blood flow, helping to clear unwanted skin conditions. They are also very grounding and soothing to our nervous systems, don’t forget to pause and inhale the scent of this cleanser
- Steam distilled lemon gently cleanses the skin of unwanted bacteria and fungi while uplifting the senses
- Frankincense tones and regenerates the skin
- No harsh surfactants to strip the skin of natural oils and cause irritation
- Dissolves even waterproof make up, use carefully around the eye area
99.6% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
- Jojoba oil (infused with chamomile and calendula flowers)
- Lemon essential oil (steam distilled)
- Red Western Cedarwood essential oil (wild crafted)
- Frankincense essential oil
- Black Spruce essential oil
Why we LOVE Helena Lane Skincare:
It's good for you and the Environment: Handmade with all natural ingredients this face serum is good for the environment and it's wearer. You'll love how this oil and makes your skin feel.
Locally made: This product was made by Helena in Squamish, BC.
Helena's journey into natural products and fascination with how our skin works started in her late teens and early 20's while battling chronic eczema. A swap to natural, plant based skincare was a major factor in healing her own skin. Read her artist story here.