Calming Rosehip & Calendula Facial Oil
For all skin types, especially very sensitive and reactive
A simple blend of calming and healing oils to soothe and strengthen very sensitive skin
- 100% certified organic ingredients
- Jojoba oil is light yet rich in nutrients which calm and heal the skin
- Calendula cools redness and promotes skin healing
- Rosehip seed oil is rich in essential fats and vitamin A, important for cell regeneration and keeping skin clear, supple and toned. It helps to minimize scars and speed up skin healing
- Starflower (borage) oil contains uniquely very high amounts of GLA, a fatty acid particularly anti-inflammatory and important in maintaining skin moisture levels, useful for skin suffering from dry skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and rosacea
- Sea buckthorn contains unparalleled amounts of carotenoids, which strengthen our skin’s defenses against UV and repair damage already done, and omega 7, a super anti-inflammatory with tissue repairing qualities. Also very rich in vitamin A
- This face oil contains no essential oils, making it suitable for even the most reactive and damaged skin. It therefore has almost no scent, only a very light earthiness from the rosehip oil.
100% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Jojoba oil infused with calendula flowers
Starflower (borage) oil
Sea buckthorn oil
It's good for your Health and the Environment: Handmade with all natural ingredients this face oil is good for the environment and it's wearer! You'll love how this oil and makes your skin feel!
It's made by Local Artists: This product was made by Helena in Squamish, BC.
Helena's journey into natural products and fascination with how our skin works started in her late teens and early 20's while battling chronic eczema. A swap to natural, plant based skincare was a major factor in healing her own skin. Read her artist story here.