For all skin types, including oily, combination and blemished
A lighter, oil balancing moisturizer perfect to calm redness and heal scars
- 100% certified organic ingredients
Mango butter is rich in vitamins A and E, essential fatty acids and antioxidants. It is known for it's fast absorption into the skin
- Jojoba, rosehip and sea buckthorn provide a full spectrum of essential fatty acids and skin loving nutrients without being heavy on the skin
- Rosehip helps to minimize scars and speeds up skin healing. Sea buckthorn contains unparalleled amounts of carotenoids, which strengthen our skin's defenses against UV and repair damage already done, and omega 7, a super anti-inflammatory with tissue repairing qualities. Both are rich in vitamin A important for keeping healthy skin clear, supple and toned
- Neroli essential oil helps to regenerate skin and reduce scarring, it is also anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Steam distilled lemon has all the antibacterial and pigment reducing properties of the more common cold-pressed lemon essential oil, without the phototoxic effects (does not cause skin burning if exposed to sunlight)
- Very concentrated. Only a tiny amount needed
Why we LOVE Helena Lane Skincare:
Good for you and the Environment: Handmade with all natural ingredients this moisturizer is good for the environment and it's wearer.
Locally made: This product was made by Helena in Squamish, BC.
Helena has worked as a chef, holistic therapist, managed natural skincare shops and been a trainer in the natural beauty care industry. She has spend the last 10 years working with some of the world's leaders in natural and organic products. She has put everything she has learned into her own skincare range.
Read her artist story here.