Pomegranate & Lemon Nourishing Facial Oil
For all skin types, especially mature, pigmented, and damaged
A richer blend of oils created to fight hyper-pigmentation and other negative effects of UV. Smoothes, softens and creates true radiance
- 100% certified organic ingredients
- Rich in fatty acids and antioxidants, Camellia oil is quickly absorbed yet nourishes and revitalizes mature and damaged skin
- Rosehip seed oil is rich in essential fats and vitamin A, important for cell regeneration and keeping skin clear, supple and toned. It helps to minimize scars and speed up skin healing
- Pomegranate oil contains unique compounds known to heal and regenerate skin damaged by UV, reducing hyperpigmentation and scarring as well as protect the skin from UV exposure
- Frankincense tones and regenerates the skin
- Steam distilled lemon essential oil is highly effective at lightening pigmentation, as well as providing a delicious light lemony scent
Why we LOVE Helena Lane Skincare:
Good for you and the Environment: Handmade with all natural ingredients this face serum is good for the environment and it's wearer. You'll love how this oil makes your skin feel.
Locally made: This product was made by Helena in Squamish, BC.
Helena's journey into natural products and fascination with how our skin works started in her late teens and early 20's while battling chronic eczema. A swap to natural, plant based skincare was a major factor in healing her own skin.