Hydrating Facial Mist - Balancing Geranium + Lemon Verbena
For all skin types, especially combination, oily and blemished
Citrusy and uplifting, this flower water balances and clarifies the skin
The Hydrating Mists have two purposes in skin care, they can be mixed with oils (moisturizers or face oils) providing valuable hydration for the skin, and they can be used as a gentle cleanser.
- 100% certified organic ingredients
- Non-drying and non-sticky
- Geranium and lavender are anti-bacterial, balance oiliness, calm inflammation and promote healing, ideal for clearing blemishes
- Lemon Verbena helps to calm and balance all skin types and is deeply relaxing and confidence building – take a moment to fully inhale this mist!
- Hydrates the surface layers of the skin which aids in nutrient transportation, waste product elimination and cell communication – all vital for healthy, great looking skin
- pH balancing to help protect and maintain our skin’s natural barrier, the acid mantle
Why we LOVE Helena Lane Skincare:
Good for you and the Environment: Handmade with all natural ingredients this face serum is good for the environment and it's wearer. You'll love how this flower water smells and makes your skin feel!
Locally Made: This product was made by Helena in Squamish, BC.
Helena's journey into natural products and fascination with how our skin works started in her late teens and early 20's while battling chronic eczema. A swap to natural, plant based skincare was a major factor in healing her own skin. Read her artist story here.