Birthstone Gemstone Solitaire Silver Necklace
Express your unique self with this birthstone zodiac solitaire necklace.
MATERIALS: Solitaire necklace is handmade of recycled sterling silver, features an ethically 5mm gemstone, an 16" sterling silver chain with a one-inch chain extender. Available gemstones are black onyx, iolite, labradorite, amethyst, rose quartz, aquamarine, ruby, emerald, moonstone, lapis lazuli, grey moonstone, and turquoise.
Devi jewelry features recycled sterling silver. Recycled sterling silver is forged and created using silver from scrap sterling silver and old sterling silver jewelry.
Ethically cut gemstones are used for every piece. Every gemstone is hand-cut by a third-generation gemstone cutting family.
SIZE: 5mm gemstone, an 16" sterling silver chain with a one-inch chain extender.
Zodiac Gemstone List:
- Black Onyx - Capricorn - December 22 to January 19
- Iolite - Aquarius - January 20 to February 18
- Labradorite - Pisces - February 19 to March 20
- Amethyst - Aries - March 21 to April 19
- Rose Quartz - Taurus - April 20 to May 20
- Aquamarine - Gemini - May 21 to June 20
- Ruby - Cancer - June 21 to July 22
- Emerald - Leo - July 23 to August 22
- Moonstone -Virgo - August 23 to September 22
- Lapis Lazuli - Libra - September 23 to October 22
- Grey Moonstone - October 23 to November 21
- Turquoise - Sagittarius - November 22 to December 21
Why we LOVE Devi Arts Collective:
Locally Made: Designer Bayoush Mengesha, is located in Vancouver, BC.
Recycled Sterling Silver and Ethically- Sourced Gemstones: Devi Arts Collective jewelry features recycled sterling silver. Recycled sterling silver is forged and created using silver from scrap sterling silver and old sterling silver jewelry. Also, ethically sourced gemstones are used for every piece. Every gemstone is hand-cut by a third-generation gemstone cutting family.
Gives Back: Devi Arts connects artisans around the world through Devi Arts Collective - an ethical fashion brand featuring handmade nature-inspired jewelry, accessories, and home décor. This collective is committed to ‘slow fashion’, and to prioritize the well being of every artisan involved in what we eventually call beautiful.
Read Bayoush's artist story here.