Cedarwood & Calendula Hand & Body Cream
For all skin types
A soothing and moisturizing cream with the antiseptic, antifungal and healing benefits of Red Western Cedarwood oil
- 99% certified organic ingredients, 1% wild crafted essential oils
- Highly concentrated formula – a little goes a long way
- Features Red Western Cedar essential oil distilled in small batches on Vancouver Island, this oil is intoxicating when smelled and has profound calming properties on our nervous system
- Red Western Cedar is also antiseptic and antifungal making it a great hand and foot cream
- Chamomile & Calendula cool, calm and actively heal the skin by promoting collagen production
- Unrefined macadamia nut oil and mango butter moisturize and regenerate the skin
- Organic arrowroot ensures a non-greasy finish
Why we LOVE Helena Lane Skincare:
Good for you and the Environment: Handmade with all natural ingredients this moisturizer is good for the environment and it's wearer.
Locally made: This product was made by Helena in Squamish, BC.
Helena has worked as a chef, holistic therapist, managed natural skincare shops and been a trainer in the natural beauty care industry. She has spend the last 10 years working with some of the world's leaders in natural and organic products. She has put everything she has learned into her own skincare range.