Green Tea & Blue Algae Soothing Oat Mask
For all skin types, especially sensitive, damaged and mature
A deeply soothing, creamy mask with healing antioxidants to reduce redness and strengthen the skin
- 98% certified organic ingredients, 2% wild crafted blue-green algae
- Colloidal oats are rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fats. They are very anti-inflammatory and help to lock oils and water into the skin
- Matcha green tea and blue green algae contain anti-inflammatory properties that reduces the redness associated with reactive and damaged skin types, such as rosacea and eczema. Also very high in antioxidants to fight UV damage and premature aging
- Leaves even the most sensitive and reactive skin calm and soothed
- Dry powder form extends shelf life
98% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Blue green algae (wild crafted)
It's good for your Health and the Environment: Handmade with all natural ingredients this face mask is good for the environment and it's wearer! You'll love how this mask smells and makes your skin feel!
It's made by Local Artists: This product was made by Helena in Squamish, BC.
Helena's journey into natural products and fascination with how our skin works started in her late teens and early 20's while battling chronic eczema. A swap to natural, plant based skincare was a major factor in healing her own skin. Read her artist story here.