Birthday Soap Block
$6.00 CAD $0.00 CAD
What’s a good birthday present? A Birthday Soap Block with a mix of colours, a load of food ingredients and a secret scent.
Birthday Soap Block is a confetti cube soap mixed with various colours and food ingredients. It also comes with a secret scent — a great choice as a surprise gift for a special someone. With a minimalist design, this handmade Soap Block is small enough to make an easy grip when you use it for facial, hand and/or body cleansing.
- Saponified Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a skin-loving oil that is rich in vitamin E and anitoxidants, properties that help prevent premature aging and wrinkling of skin. The lauric acid in the oil acts as an anti-bacterial agent that protects the skin from harmful substances. Unsaponified coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that easily seeps into the pores and helps soften dry skin. Once saponified, coconut oil is best for cleansing, and adds big copious bubbles to the soap.
- Saponified Shea Butter: Acquired from the African shea trees, shea butter is the superfood for skin. Rich in vitamins A, E, F and antioxidants, shea butter has moisturizing and conditioning properties that smooth wrinkles, offer sun protection and scar prevention. The shea butter makes the soap silky and moisturizing.
- Saponified Castor Oil: The ricinoleic acid found only in castor oil is a humectant, and offers anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and analgesic properties. The addition of saponified castor oil helps to boost lather.
- Mystery Birthday Fragrance Oil: Each Birthday Soap Block will contain a random mystery scent. Our fragrance oil is skin-safe, and 100% phthalate and paraben free.
- Rice Milk: Rice milk contains vitamins, minerals and amino acids which help moisturize skin and brighten skin tone. It is widely used in treatments for anti-aging and whitening in Asia.
- Earl Grey Tea Powder: Full of vitamins, Earl Grey tea has antioxidants that hydrate skin and fight off free radicals that could cause diseases.
- Strawberry Powder: Strawberry has Vitamin C that fight off oily skin. The fruit is acidic in nature which lightens blemishes and acne scars. Excellent in nourishing and revitalizing your skin.
- Cocoa Powder: Rich in flavonols, the antioxidant properties in cocoa powder help fight off free radicals and premature wrinkles.
- Lemon Peel Powder: Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, lemon peel powder gently exfoliates and cleanses skin effectively.
- Blueberry Fibre Powder: Rich in antioxidants and vitamins, blueberries are the super food that enhance the skin by softening and balancing levels of oil in the skin. Blueberry fibre powder are great exfoliant for skin.
- Matcha Powder: As a traditional Japanese drink, matcha green tea is truly nutritious and contains 137 times more antioxidants than regular green tea. Not only does it help with combating inflammation, oxidation and aging, it also helps to calm mind and relax body. Matcha powder works as a gentle exfoliant and detoxifier.
- Adzuki Bean Powder: Being rich in nutrients, vitamins and minerals, adzuki beans are known to increase antioxidants, and help improve overall health in general.
- Mango Powder: Packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, mango generally promotes healthy skin, and eases inflammation on the skin.
- Coconut Milk Powder: Rich in coppers and Vitamin C, coconut milk helps prevent age spots and maintain elasticity of skin.
How to Use:
- Lather and apply soap over wet skin.
- Rinse thoroughly while avoiding the eyes and irritated areas.
To extend the life of your Soap Block, leave to dry on a dish that drains.
- Weight: 50 g
- Dimension: 3.8 x 3.8 x 3.8 cm
- Soap Blocks are handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality. Products may show slight variance from photos.
- 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free. It contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
Why we LOVE Nana + Livy Soap Blocks:
They're made by a Local Artist: Nana+Livy Handmade Bath Treats is a small handmade artisan bath and body shop located in the heart of Vancouver, BC. Read their artist story here.
The are good to our planet: Soap Blocks are 100% Vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil-free. They contain no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
They're the perfect size! For travel (one block will get you through about 3 week trip!) and for gifts, you can mix and match and get a few as a hostess gift, or use them as wedding/party favours!