Lemon Soap Block
$6.00 CAD $0.00 CAD
Lemon Soap Block is one of the nine food-based cube soaps from Nana+Livy's cold process soap collection. It primarily consists of lemon peel powder, lemon essential oil and litsea cubeba essential oil that balance oily skin and tighten pores. With a minimalist design, this handmade Soap Block is small enough to make an easy grip when you use it for facial, hand and/or body cleansing.
- Saponified Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a skin-loving oil that is rich in vitamin E and anitoxidants, properties that help prevent premature aging and wrinkling of skin. The lauric acid in the oil acts as an anti-bacterial agent that protects the skin from harmful substances. Unsaponified coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that easily seeps into the pores and helps soften dry skin. Once saponified, coconut oil is best for cleansing, and adds big copious bubbles to the soap.
- Saponified Shea Butter: Acquired from the African shea trees, shea butter is the superfood for skin. Rich in vitamins A, E, F and antioxidants, shea butter has moisturizing and conditioning properties that smooth wrinkles, offer sun protection and scar prevention. The shea butter makes the soap silky and moisturizing.
- Saponified Castor Oil: The ricinoleic acid found only in castor oil is a humectant, and offers anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and analgesic properties. The addition of saponified castor oil helps to boost lather.
- Lemon Essential Oil: The refreshing lemon essential oil is a mild astringent that tones your skin, reduces oil, and tightens your pores. Other benefits include relieving stress and boosting immunity.
- Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil: The lovely, uplifting litsea cubeba essential oil has a sweet citrusy scent and has tonic and astringent properties that help balance oily skin.
- Lemon Fragrance Oil: Less than 3% of fragrance oil is added to the Soap Block in order to create the perfect matching scent. Our fragrance oil is skin-safe, and 100% phthalate and paraben free. The addition of fragrance oil improves our psychological and/or physical well-being with aromatherapy.
- Lemon Peel Powder: Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, lemon peel powder gently exfoliates and cleanses skin effectively.
- Orris Root Powder: Orris root powder has anti-inflammatory properties and helps the skin to retain moisture and elasticity.
How to Use:
- Lather and apply soap over wet skin.
- Rinse thoroughly while avoiding the eyes and irritated areas.
To extend the life of your Soap Block, leave to dry on a dish that drains.
- Weight: 50 g
- Dimension: 3.8 x 3.8 x 3.8 cm
- Soap Blocks are handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality. Products may show slight variance from photos.
- 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free. It contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
Why we LOVE Nana + Livy Soap Blocks:
They're made by a Local Artist: Nana+Livy Handmade Bath Treats is a small handmade artisan bath and body shop located in the heart of Vancouver, BC. Read their artist story here.
The are good to our planet: Soap Blocks are 100% Vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil-free. They contain no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
They're the perfect size! For travel (one block will get you through about 3 week trip!) and for gifts, you can mix and match and get a few as a hostess gift, or use them as wedding/party favours!